domingo, 15 de mayo de 2016

MY ENGLISH PROGRESS FROM 2013-2016- FINAL REFLECTION

Wow... Honestly it is difficult to realize that one more year has passed, faster than I could have imagined... But it's not a normal year as it is the last one. I can't believe such a huge stage of my life is about to end. I still remember my first day of first of ESO like it was yesterday and that's it, in just a few days it will be the last one of these 6 years of hard learning but also fun and knowledge of myself.

I consider that I have learned a lot English and my language is so much better than it used to be 6 years ago. When we started 4th of ESO I started this blog and looking to my older posts is when I realize all the knowling I have acquired. And I personally think it is a lot.

My first post in 4th of ESO was "My dreams", a simple speech in which I wasn't very confident on my language and the simplicity of the vocabulary actually surprises me a lot. I used very simple and short sentences because I was scared of showing my language weakness. Therefore, right now, even if I also make a lot of mistakes I'm more confident and I think I'm more fluid. My last post is about racism and in it I express myself in such a diferent way in comparison of the way that I used to express my thoughts before. I have improved considerably my vocabulary and I think the increasment of maturity is also very clear as my topics are much more complicated.

In my first oral presentation in 1st of Batxillerat I was very insecure and because of that fear of talking english in public my speech was dotted of a lot of erros but now, even if I still have a litte part of this fear I feel that I'm becoming everyday more and more fluid and I'm actually very happy with that, because learning english has always been one of my biggest dreams.

Well, it is clear that I have changed a lot in all these years and my English also has considerably evolutionated. I'm happy to have been able to leave all these toughts in my English blog because thanks to this, when I'll grow up I will be able to look to the past and see how I have changed.

I'm happy to have shared this years with you, teachers, a year with each one of you, with whom I have learned a lot and started becoming an adult.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario