viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2014

PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLERS

I watch a lot of movies in my free time because I love them and they relax me so much. I love watching them in english because it's easier to identify to the characters because you hear their true voices.
My favourite tipe of movies are the psychological thrillers, because stories are often very interesting and you are all the movie thinking about what will happen and the ending of those movies usually suprises you.


One of my favourite psychological thriller is Panic Room, a movie released in 2001 that stars Jodie Foster and Kristen Stewart. I've watched it so many times and I continue being so hipnotized by the movie everytime I watch it.

The film is directed by David Fincher who has also directed a lot of thrillers that I also love, like Zodiac in 2007 or more recentrly Gone Girl this year, wich has been a success.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario