viernes, 11 de marzo de 2016

IS JOURNALISM MY REAL WAY?

I'm in my last year of High School and certainly the most decisive of all, as I now have to choose what I want to do in my future, and for me it's not being an easy decision because a lot of diferent things come to my mind and they kind of not let my mind be clear. 
First of all, if I have to get into a degree (I actually don't feel obligated to only go to college) I would choose a journalism one because it has always been a world that has seemed interesting to me. I think maybe I could be a good journalist as I'm a person who is always interested about a lot of diferent things and I'm very very very curious, I always want to know everything.
But even if it would be an acceptable choice for me, I have a lot of doubts as I'm not sure if that's really what I want to do in my future, as I often have my head in the clouds and I use to dream and to fantasize about bigger jobs who would propulse me in a dream life that I've actually always wanted, since I was a child I have always dreamt big. I know it's not a good thing because I'm afraid because of that I'll never be satisfied of anything in my future, but I have to work on that and I'm sure I will get through this state of mind and I will definitly find my definitive way, the one which is meant for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario