jueves, 10 de marzo de 2016

WHAT I THINK ABOUT DONALD TRUMP

I actually don't want to get too much into politics because it's a not a subject which interests me as I rarely talk about it. However it's true that since a few weeks I've started caring about a man who has been into all the polemics and whose name is in everyone's mouths, Donald Trump.
Resultado de imagen de donald trumpDonald Trump is a billionaire business mas who is running for the American presidentials elections of 2016 representing the republicans. First of all, I want to say I don't know by heart all of his ideas and I totally ignore a huge part of what he has said in the last weeks, but I do know some facts in which he has lended interrest.
Personally, Donald Trump is not the type of character I like as his ideas doesn't match at all with my thinking ways. The racism that impregns him disgusts me at all points because I think we live in a society where we all should respect each other without separating people into classes. I also think that his policy wouldn't be productive in the life of the country as his ideas actually reminds me sometimes of kinds of fascist thought. I'm not saying he would be as bad as them, but it's true that sometimes I just feel that the man who I see talking on tv can make me feel like he could be one of this persons.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario