viernes, 27 de noviembre de 2015

ADELE'S NEW ALBUM

Just a few days ago, more exactly on November 20, Adele released her new album, called 25. It is her first music work after her break of almost 5 years in the music industry. The cause of this pause was that she was expecting her first child and also that she was starting to feel a litte bit tired about all this suddenly fame. I think it's important to remember that her second album, called 21 and released in 2011, had a huge succes, as it has sold more than 30 millions copies.
This new album has also been a massive hit, and it has broken a lot of records. In just 4 days, it had already sold more than 2 million copies.
Adele's 25 cover
Personally I'm an Adele huge fan, so I was obviously waiting for the release with a lot of expectation and raring. I directly felt in love with the first single, called Hello, which is currently dominating all the charts lists.
I bought the album a few days ago and I have to say that, for me, it is very close to perfection. Of course it's a metaphor, but I really think that this work is magnificient and it really worths the waiting.
I honestly love all the songs and I consider a positive point is that it has been created with a huge emotion and she really puts all of her in this album, as the songs are really personal.
Well, I really recommend it to everyone because a master piece like this needs to be heard at least once at life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario