domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

EMAIL TO THE TEACHER

Dear Sonia,

I have to say that I'm very happy to start a new year (finally the last one) with you as a teacher and with all my classmates. For you to know me better I have decided to tell you about me and also about my dreams
Well, first of all, as you may know my name is Vincent and I'm 17 years old. I live in Empuriabrava, Catalonia, even if I'm from France.
I have a lot of dreams and they are actually very important for me, I just hope that maybe one of them could become real in the future.
My biggest dream is to be an actor. Since ever this dream has always been very present in my own. I wouldn't know how to explain you why I wanna be an actor, I guess I just love this world and to have a special job like this would be really perfect to me.
I still haven't done aything to try to make it real, and that's why I decided that next year, after finishing high school I will probably take a gap year in Paris to take classes and to see if it's really possible that one day I could be an actor.
That's it Sonia! Hope you liked my dream, if you have any advice, don't doubt, tell me!

Thanks for your attention :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario