sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

ME & MOVIES

I love watching a lot of movies and this is one of my cherished hobbies. I love watching movies in English and with subtitles, as I think it's coolest to hear the real voices of the actors, and besides it also helps me to improve my english level.
Jodie Foster
Since I'm a child I've always been passionated about everything that surrounds the film industry. My tastes have of course changed during all this time, but the emotion that brings me the fact of watching a good movie has never changed for me, I always feel grateful at the end of a movie that has passionated me since the beggining to the end.
I've watched a lot of films in my life so I obviously don't remember all of them, but currently I can say that one of the movies that I've liked the most are "The silence of the lambs" and also "Seven", "Volver" and "Blue Jasmine", along with many others.
I don't know why but I have always prefered films that are lead by womens, and few of my favorite actresses are Jodie Foster, Julianne Moore, Nicole Kidman, and Cate Blanchett.
I also enjoy George Clooney and Johnny Deep, which I think that are very good actors.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario