jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY FUTURE?

I've reached a very important age, since I'm studying second of Batxillerat and I'll have to take decisions very soon for my future, for example deciding what I'm going to study and where, either close to home, or maybe in a different country.
I personally think that it's not an easy time for any teenager, because it is actually not simple to, from one day to another, take decisions that are maybe going to determinate the rest of your life.
At this point of my life I have no idea of what I want to do and what I want to study. Of course I have some ideas, but maybe I'm not mature enough to really start thinking about my future.
I think that I'll just let me go at the last minute and that I will finally be able to take a decision, maybe not the best one, but deep down I'm very young and mistakes are accepted, mostly at this time of my life. My first decision will probably not be the righter one, but I'm sure that after seeing how I really am and after making mistakes, it will be very easy to realise in what I would be perfectly fitting in. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario