sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

SHOULD THE DEATH PENALTY EXIST?

 Personally, I don’t accept the death penalty, as I really think that it is cruel. Of course the acts of the persons that are convicted can also be very cruel and awful, but maybe the punishment they deserve is not death, but to live for the rest of their life in poor conditions and coexisting with the shame of what they have done. As I said, this is a very delicate subject that needs an important knowledge of life to be treated, so that’s why my arguments are maybe not the best, but I really meant what I said, and I really hope one day this awful punishment I think nobody deserves can be abolished. 
The existence of the death penalty has always been a very complicated debate, which has always had an important presence in philosophical discussions for centuries. I think it’s important to think about it and to everything that goes behind of a decision like this, as I don’t think that deciding about the death penalty is an easy choice. I consider this issue needs to be treated delicately and with a completely open mind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario