domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

MY FAVORITE CITY


My favourite city is Paris. It's fantastic and I definitely love it. I've been there many times, but this summer I came back there cause my sister lived there, and I spent there 10 days, without my parents. That was when I realised that it is awesome, and totally appropriate to me. Teenagers have a different lifestyle wich I like very much, and Paris, although, it's the city of international fashion, cinema and music, and it contains a lot of cultures. The streets are not so clean, but they are so beautiful that the trash isn't the worse problem. 

I have the feeling that in Paris, people dresses like they want and they can be theirselves. I'd like living there, to make my university period and there, enjoy and let it be. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario